Welcome to Glow Beauty and Health! Glow is my endeavor to empower women through holistic beauty, wellness, and style. I believe that all women are beautiful, and at all ages. To that end I have never promoted “anti-aging,” but instead, wholesome living and graceful aging.
After extensive research, I have chosen to offer Arcona and DMK products in my skin care services and retail.
Arcona combines natural, organic ingredients that are cold-processed in small batches, with scientifically tested, chirally correct delivery systems that optimize performance. Arcona products contain no petrochemicals, binders, fillers, chemical stabilizers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphates, perfumes, dyes, or any other caustic, toxic ingredients.
DMK believes that the origin of most skin conditions is a result of disharmony within the skin. Using the principles of biochemistry, DMK has formulated a range of treatments and products designed to educate skin to perform like youthful healthy skin. By matching formulations with the body’s chemistry, the skin is encouraged to respond in a positive manner. DMK’s revolutionary concept of REMOVE, REBUILD, PROTECT, MAINTAIN aims to match an individual’s biochemistry with the appropriate skin therapy. Botanical-based paramedical products make up the DMK skin care program.
In my waxing services, I use the highest quality waxes, the soundest techniques, and the cleanest practices to provide a quick and comfortable experience for my clients.
Cancellation and No Show Policy:
Here at Glow, I value and respect your time, and I expect the same courtesy. Clients that cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged a fee of 50% of the service price. A no-show will be charged for the full service. (A no-show is defined as not coming to your appointment, giving less than one hour’s notice of cancellation, or being more than 5 minutes late.) Groupon clients that no-show or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice may be subject to the same fees and/or having their voucher redeemed.
Life happens, and sometimes exceptions can be made, but Glow reserves the right to enforce these policies.
- Skin Consultation – MANDATORY prior to any skin care service – $60, 45 min – cost of consultation will be rolled over into your service or products
- Before beginning a treatment plan, it’s vitally important for both of us to understand your medical and cosmetic history, the health of your skin, and your commitment to home care.
- Customized Facials – tailored to your specific needs at any given time; we use various enzyme therapies and modalities, including microdermabrasion, micro current, LED, and high frequency, at the discretion of your skin therapist. NOTE: DMK Enzyme Therapies are available only to clients who have been committed to an approved home care regiment for at least three weeks.
- 60 Minute Customized Facial – $115
- 90 Minute Therapeutic Facial – $165 (Minimum time required for DMK Enzyme Therapy. Glow is the only spa in Alaska to use DMK – the only company in the world to employ the beneficial effects of transfer messenger enzymes. This original “Game of Thrones” mask removes dead proteins, toxins, and other effluvia from the epidermis, and stimulates oxygenation and lymphatic drainage. DMK treatments work with and within the skin, to strengthen structural integrity and create a healthy environment for cells to live and thrive in.)
- 120 Minute Minute Skin Revision Facial – $215 (Additional light and electrotherapy modalities enhance the results of the Therapeutic Facial, stimulating collagen and elastin growth, speeding healing, and reducing inflammation.)
- 30 Minute Chemical Peels – $85 (Available to skin therapy clients only upon approval; home care and follow-up visits required.)
Image Consultation – $60 60 min
- Taking into account your individual esthetic, personal and career goals, physical coloring and build, we’ll discuss how to best present yourself through skin care, hair style, cosmetics and wardrobe.
Wardrobe Edit – $120 2 hrs
- We’ll look at your entire wardrobe to purge what doesn’t serve your image (I’ll deliver give-aways to Goodwill) and to put together new outfits. I’ll help you identify any missing pieces and make recommendations to improve your look.
Personal Shopping – $120 2 hrs
- Big event? New job? Just want to improve your image? I’ll shop for you and/or with you, and make sure you end the session feeling beautiful and put-together.
- Brazilian and Bikini Waxing:
- Bikini Wax – $40
- Female Brazilian – $75 (for new clients and clients returning after 8 weeks)
- Female Brazilian – Maintenance – $55 (for clients returning in less than 8 weeks)
- Male Brazilian Wax – $105 (for new clients and clients returning after 8 weeks)
- Male Brazilian Wax – Maintenance – $85 (for clients returning in less than 8 weeks)
- Bum Cheek or Stomach Wax – $20
- Body Waxing
- Chest or Back – $45
- Chest and Back – $75
- Half Arm Wax – $30
- Full Arm Wax – $45
- Half Leg Wax – $45
- Full Leg Wax – $70
- Underarm Wax – $25
- Facial Waxing:
- Full Facial Wax – $50
- Brow Wax – $20
- Lip Wax – $15
- Chin Wax – $15
- Lip & Chin Wax – $25
- Brow & Lip Wax – $30
- Nostril Wax – $15
- Sideburn/Cheek Wax – $10
- Lash Tint – $25
- Brow Tint – $15
- Brow & Lash Tint – $35